Jeanie Hakes for Idaho
Idaho Senate, District 27
Jeanie Hakes isn’t a career politician. She is a courageous outsider who will fight for our conservative values in the senate.
Jeanie was born in Boise but at the age of 10, she moved with her family to Malaysia, next to Nicaragua, then on to Denver. Twenty years later, she made it back to Idaho and has lived in Burley for the last twenty six years.
Jeanie graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in education and then homeschooled her six children. She and her husband Dennis are successful business owners having developed and patented several products which are used on dairy farms around the world.
When asked why she is running for the senate she sums the reason up with one word, “love”. Love for her family, love for her grandchildren, love for her liberties, love for Idaho, and love for God.
As a Committed Christian Conservative, I will always…
- Defend Idaho Sovereignty
- Defend Election Integrity
- Defend our Constitutional Rights
- Fight for Grocery Tax Repeal
- Fight Against Marxism in our Schools
- Serve my Fellow Idahoans
- All men are created equal in the sight of God
- I will always uphold these conservative principles
- Idaho Should Repeal the Grocey Tax!
- Are you registered as a Republican?
- I Support The Idaho Republican Party Platform
- VIDEO: Learn more about why I’m running for Idaho Senate!